Hello, we are hiring now.
To provide general administrative support to the Education team. Provide specific administrative support to the Education Manager and to the Head of Education.
- Handle departmental enquiries including requests for information, mainly related to Education by telephone, email or letter.
- Undertake record keeping, scanning and filing in relation to departmental communications and activities such as processes and documentation relating to accreditation and quality assurance visits, and Council and committee meetings.
- Print, collate and distribute papers for Council and Committee meetings, papers and reports for visits to education providers, preparing and sending document packs for education events such as provider and visitor panel workshops and training.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements, including room bookings, arranging catering and printing papers.
- Compose agendas, take minutes and provide follow up notes for meetings and events when required.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, letters and emails.
- Ensuring the education section of the website is kept up to date and that visit reports are published in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the Approval and Quality Assurance Officers, Education Managers and the Finance team to co-ordinate the correct payment of education visitor panel members.
- Collate and maintain a schedule of education visitor availability, assist with the scheduling of education visits, including updating the visit schedule, liaising with education visitors, providers and officers to agree dates, sending confirmation emails and filing as necessary. Provide administration support for the Approval and Quality Officers including, but not limited to making travel and hotel arrangements for visits.
- Good organisational and planning skills, and the ability to prioritise workload.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and apply new processes quickly.
- Administrative experience.
- Advanced MS office skills as appropriate to the role e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working in a regulatory/educational setting (Desirable).
Please note your application will not be accepted without a covering letter exampling how you meet the essential skills, no more than 2 A4 pages.
Closing date for applying is 9 January 2023, please note we reserve the right to close this role early dependent on number of applications.