The Peninsula London will open with 190 guestrooms, 25 luxury residences, restaurants, spa and wellness and banqueting facilities, overlooking Hyde Park Corner in the heart of Belgravia nestled between the Royal Parks. The Peninsula has long embraced heritage, service, exquisite design, and innovation which we are excited to bring to London with this historic opening.
START YOUR JOURNEY WITH THE PENINSULA LONDON
The Peninsula London is excited to announce we are seeking a Demi Chef de Partie – Pastry to work within the pastry and bakery department, supporting the team in this busy and highly technical position. The Peninsula Hotels are renowned for their food and beverage offerings and service, alongside creativity and combining the best ingredients with tradition and innovation. The Pastry, Bakery, and Chocolate contribution to the F&B experience is fundamental and highly regarded, creating memorable tasting experiences. It is an exciting time to join the pre-opening team to be part of a newly created brigade, establish, and set up the operations, and work together as a team towards the successful opening of The Peninsula London.
- An exceptional opportunity to join our high-profile flagship hotel opening in London
- Market-leading remuneration, service charge, and attractive benefits
- Join our award-winning group, working alongside a highly experienced team
- Work towards contributing to the creation of desserts, baking goods, and chocolate, learning and carrying out tasks as required.
- Participate in hotel activities and training with an appetite to learn.
- Following technical worksheets and recipes as assigned.
- Ensuring cleanliness of equipment, health, and hygiene procedures alongside health and safety requirements are met.
- Experience within a 5*hotel, pastry section, or bakery, restaurant, (or similar).
- Previous relevant culinary qualifications or certifications.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, highly adaptable, naturally positive.
- Flexibility, and capability of working under pressure.
Early 2023, we will share the next steps with suitable candidates prior to inviting you to meet with our team. During our intimate recruitment events, you will have an opportunity to engage with our leaders as well as gain a better understanding of our unique culture and why The Peninsula London will be a special workplace that you can call home.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Peninsula family and receiving your resume.