As we continue with our exciting growth and transformation, we’re looking to fill our newly created role as a Credit Hire Fraud Specialist.
You will be responsible for the technical development of Claims Fraud, specifically relating to PD/Credit Hire maters and support the commercial optimisation of these fraud strategies. You will work with our credit hire and commercial teams to ensure strategic alignment and act as a referral point for complex Credit Hire cases.
We are passionate about providing a real work-life balance and therefore open to flexible working options. You can be based at either our Leicester or Bexhill-on-Sea offices combined with homeworking.
What will you be doing?
- Driving and supporting the technical development across Claims Fraud
- Assisting the technical manager in the development of PD and Credit Hire strategy and delivering our insight strategy
- Supporting the commercial optimisation of the fraud strategies
- Working with our credit hire and commercial teams to ensure strategic alignment
- Supporting with identification of new cases that warrant investigation in Fraud by working with the Specialist Investigation Unit and Claims Fraud commercial teams
- Acting as a referral point for complex credit hire cases
- Driving the development of KYO intelligence
- Develop own knowledge of market trends and movements which may impact performance and work with our Technical Manager to mitigate risks to process or performance
What are we looking for?
- Strong Credit Hire fraud experience is essential
- Good overall knowledge of the credit hire market
- Experience in handling credit hire litigation
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strategic and commercial mindset
- Ability to coach and develop others
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Attractive base salary dependant on experience
Annual bonus scheme (5%+)
25 days holiday (+bank holidays on top and holiday buy/sell)
Excellent Wellbeing programme
Flexible benefits (including holiday buy/sell, healthcare and dentistry etc.)
Discounted Hastings Direct products
High street discounts
Plus a lot more that we’d love to bring to life with you!
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.