Now Hiring; Content Writer Wanted
Hello there, we are glad to announce that we are hiring.
We’re looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2C clients. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help 21K School achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with our target audiences and brings eyes to our site. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to 21K School. You’ll:
- Create engaging content
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals.
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices.
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We are based out of Banglore, India and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. 21K school is a one-of-its-kind academic institution that allows children to learn, innovate, grow and move with the times, all from the comfort of their homes.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a firm grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment.
- You love creating compelling content, and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honour of growing your career with us
21K School provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.