Hello, we are hiring.
About The Role
Have you got a proven track record in project management delivery within the built environment? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are creating a new team to deliver our planned component replacement projects, cyclical works and to deliver the net carbon zero targets centred around a fabric first approach to whole house retrofit. Come and join this professional team.
As an Asset Delivery Manager, you will sit within our Asset Management Delivery department which is structured across 4 regions reaching from South Gloucestershire to Penzance. You will be working in a hybrid manner, in one of our regional offices for 2 days per week, with an option for home working and being field based for the rest of the time. We are a large organisation with a personal touch that offers a great reward and benefits package and promotes continual personal and professional development.
Yourcustomers will be at the heart of every project and we pride ourselves on exceptional customer satisfaction, and minimal customer complaints. Good project management is key to successful outcomes and at LiveWest we follow a clear and concise project management methodology. This enables us to measure success against a set of KPIs and deliver value for money with robust budget tracking.
This is a busy and varied role, which will allow you to develop and enhance your skills and your knowledge of the wider business. You will be a highly motivated individual with a drive for achieving excellence who wants to be part of something great.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable groups, and expect all colleagues to share this commitment. Appointment to the post will be subject to a satisfactory basic check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
About The Candidate
- A proven track record as a Project Manager within a Housing/Built environment.
- A working knowledge of Health and Safety legislation pertaining to management of housing and the construction industry including CDM and HHSRS.
- Experience of successful project management of service providers including contractors and consultants and dispute negotiation and resolution.
- Extensive understanding of programme planning, project management and cost control principles to support delivery of extensive works programmes.
- Ability to analyse information, make informed judgements, appraise performance and manage risk effectively.
- Ability to manage energy capital projects through the project management lifecycle.
- Support the team in ensuring an excellent quality service is provided to all customers, both internal and external.
- Deploy robust project planning, management of resources (time, cost, people) including integration with other projects where applicable. Management of issues and risks addressing each and using problem solving and decision making to reach acceptable solutions and minimise risks.
- Ability to deliver work to strict deadlines delivering Asset Management KPI’s, managing constant and conflicting priorities ensuring high levels of customer service are maintained.
- Experience in the successful management of all aspects of sub-contract and suppliers procurement .
- Qualification with APM Project Management, RICS Certificate in Construction Project Management, Prince 2 or equivalent; or HNC/HND in construction management/equivalent NVQ qualification or other related qualification in property surveying or equivalent experience.
- CIOB / CIH / RICS equivalent qualification in related property surveying.
- SMSTS qualification or willing to work towards.
- PAS2035 Retrofit Coordinator or willing to work towards. Training will be provided.
- Hold a valid, UK/EU driving licence and have access to a suitable vehicle.
Above all, you will have experience working within an asset management discipline with proven track record of successful delivery projects. You will have a positive can do attitude with excellent customer service skills leading to high levels of customer satisfaction. You will be able to communicate effectively, with commercial acumen and good budget management skills.
Discretionary Bonus scheme
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays with service related increase to your entitlement up to 30 days plus an option to purchase extra annual leave
- Health Cash Plan including dental and optical cover (worth up to £1,100 per annum)
Lifestyle discounts portal and internal supplier discounts offer great savings
- Defined Contribution pension scheme – employer contribution of 6% – 9%
- Learning and Development including coaching and professional qualification support
- Death in Service benefit (3 x salary)
- Family Friendly policies
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and Wellbeing programme which includes enhanced sick pay, monthly campaigns, training and yearly flu jabs
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Car Benefit scheme
- Volunteering days
You may have experience in: Project Management, retrofit, asset management, programme management, social housing, housing, built environment.
About The Company
LiveWest provides over 39,000 homes to over 80,000 people throughout the South West from Gloucestershire to the Isles of Scilly. We have plans to build over 6,000 homes in the area over the next five years, developing new homes of all tenures including low-cost rent and sale, market rent and sale, and a range of supported housing and intermediate housing products, creating choice and flexibility.
As well as developing new homes, we continue to invest in existing properties and communities. Through the stability of good housing, we place better living for better lives at the centre of our mission both today and for generations to come. At LiveWest we believe in a home for everyone.
As an Inclusive Employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all colleagues. For further information about our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy, please visit our website.