Hello, we are hiring.
A leading womenswear retailer is looking to recruit an Area Concession Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising sales in concessions with leading high street hosts. This is very much a hands-on role which requires management of stock, undertaking visual merchandising, liaising with Head Office and travel across the region. £30000 pa 12-month MAT cover. Car provided.
Main responsibilities will include :
- Working strategically to maximise sales across the region.
- Management of your daily work schedule, in line with the needs of your area
- Stock management including, but not limited to; stock-taking, replenishment and recalls.
- Ensuring that high standards of visual merchandising are achieved consistently in all concessions.
- Implementation of marketing campaigns and promotions
- Building effective and productive working relationships with host store management teams
- Achievement of sales targets and KPIs
- Must have a current valid driving license.
- Demonstrable experience in a retail supervisory/ management role
- Ability to think strategically.
- Commercially astute
- Willing to take a hands-on approach to all work.
- Self-motivated whilst working independently.
- Has a track-record of building sound working relationships