Now Hiring: Apprentice Engineer/ Electrical & Mechanical Needed
Hello there, we are now hiring.
Kronospan has exciting opportunities for Apprentice Engineers both Electrical and Mechanical to join the team based in Chirk, Wrexham.
As the world’s leading manufacturer of wood based panel products our UK base in Chirk is at the forefront of product innovation and industry leading technological advancement.
In order to continue our growth we are now looking for the next generation of talented engineers to undertake our award winning Apprenticeship Scheme.
Our Apprenticeships provide:
- A gateway to a rewarding and successful career in engineering.
- The opportunity to gain several fantastic qualifications, including NVQ level 3, BTEC & HNC.
- Wide ranging engineering experience whilst undertaking a comprehensive Apprenticeship Programme across a large, multi-operational site.
- The opportunity to earn real money while you learn.
- Exposure to a vast range of knowledge and experience with our team of highly skilled engineers
Electrical & Mechanical Apprentice Requirements:
- A keen interest in practical, hands-on activities.
- The drive and determination to excel during a challenging 4 year apprenticeship.
- 5 GCSEs at A-C grade / 4 to 9, including Maths, English, Science, and other relevant subjects such as D&T, ICT, etc.
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay starting at £4.95 per hour while in full time college rising to 4th year apprentice rate of £13.56 per hour with shift premium included.
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
We are now taking applications for September 2023 intake with interviews to take place March 2023.
If you think that you are suitable for this Electrical & Mechanical Apprentice role, please apply now!
Note: If you are due to undertake your GCSE’s during the spring of 2023, then evidence of your predicted grades maybe required from your school/college.