Hello, we are hiring.
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive looking for your next move? Do you have the creative flair we are looking for? Would you love to work in interiors?
We are working with a family-owned business based in Preston, to find a Marketing Executive to join their close-knit Marketing team.This is a really lovely, friendly business, one that looks after its staff. You’ll be a committed team player who loves to see a job well done!
What you get
- 25 days holiday plus stats
- Pension scheme
- Health plan scheme
- Hybrid working – 3 days office 2 days WFH
- Free parking
About the Job
- Deliver on all aspects of marketing from product launches to events.
- You will plan and coordinate the company’s attendance at exhibitions covering all aspects from show proposals, stand designs and layout.
- Produce new marketing materials for online platforms and printed publications.
- Working with key stakeholders to achieve best results.
- Establish strong understanding of all product areas to ensure on time brand messages.
- Copywriting and proof-reading are part of the territory!
- Deliver marketing campaigns to target audiences.
- You’ll have experience of working in a marketing role with a strong emphasis on writing content for editorial material.
- Outstanding writing and grammar skills.
- You may have a marketing qualification, but this is not essential.
- You’ll love getting stuck in and making things happen!
- Your creativity will be matched by your keen eye for design and detail.
- Naturally self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- You’ll know your deadlines and work effectively under pressure whilst juggling several projects.
- Whether you are working alone or in a team, you will thrive.
- Finely tuned administrative and IT skills, especially Microsoft Office, Abode Creative Suite, Mailchimp or similar.
- Ideally, you’ll have some knowledge of HTML programming.
- The role will require some overnight stays for exhibitions in the UK.
About the Company
- A highly successful and established family run business over two generations operating in the heart of Preston, Lancashire.
- A lovely team environment where people stay for the long term.
- An exciting company to work for who look after their staff and their wellbeing.