Legal Assistant 3 – Data Entry
- f progressive, responsible experience as a legal assistant, legal secretary, or related legal staff support function; OR
- Any combination of experience/education which would clearly indicate the ability to perform the duties of the position may be substituted
- Training by an accredited vocational school, college or university in the field of legal support work or related area
As a condition of employment, the applicant will need to authorize and complete a background check. Information received from the background check is reviewed case- by-case and will not necessarily remove an applicant from consideration. To be considered for this opportunity please:
- Complete and submit an online Pierce County Employment Application by selecting “APPLY” above or go to: www.piercecountywa.org/jobs.
- Submit a current resume and cover letter with your application.
- If you do not have internet access, you may visit your local public library or any WorkSource location and use their computers.
- Individuals needing accommodation in the application, testing process or need this job announcement in an alternative format may call Human Resources at (253) 798-7480, at least two days prior to the need.
This is a competitive selection process. Your application form will be reviewed and evaluated for the quality and quantity of education/experience in the areas listed. Applicants whose qualifications most closely correspond to the County’s needs will be eligible for further consideration. Notification of application status normally occurs 2 to 3 weeks after the closing date. Short notice may be given to applicants to participate in further selection processes which may include written, oral and performance examinations, and final interviews.
At Pierce County, diversity, equity, and inclusion means commitment, not a single step. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that supports equitable access to opportunities throughout your career. We want to recruit, develop, and maintain a talented workforce from various backgrounds, cultures, lifestyles, and perspectives, committed to our vision. Employees of the County have local, direct, and visible impact in our diverse community. Will you join us in keeping Pierce County a great place to live, work, and raise a family?Employment Type: Career Service – Full Time