Intake Coordinator (Remote)
At Homelink Corporation, we provide 24/7, 365 temporary housing nationwide, and have been a leader in our industry for over 20 years. Our solutions have a real impact on every person we assist, from the policyholder to the insurance carrier. We take pride in delivering fast, reliable services that are backed by a strong and caring team.
We are seeking a motivated and dynamic individual with excellent communication and multitasking skills who can thrive in a fast-paced, remote environment. This position is full-time (40 hours/week).
Competitive pay, health, vision, dental and life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company matching after one (1) year, and on the job training.
Our Intake Coordinator is responsible for providing immediate assistance to and service incoming calls from our customers. This individual will also assist with daily administrative duties and provide support to various departments.
• Provide an immediate response and support for a high volume of incoming calls.
• Execute the intake process for incoming claims (collect policyholder and insurance policy information).
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to our policyholders and customers.
• Apply critical thinking to provide solutions to appropriately address each family’s individual needs.
• Direct calls to the appropriate parties. Take and relay detailed messages when required.
• Update internal files, databases & spreadsheets.
• Maintain a professional office environment.
• Provide administrative support to team members.
• Assistance with hotel booking needs, when needed.
• High School Diploma is required, Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
• A minimum of three (3) years of experience in a professional office environment.
• Professional, compassionate, upbeat, and friendly demeanor.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong computer and data entry/typing skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook).
• Strong orientation toward customer/client service.
• Team-oriented individual.
• Excellent organization and planning skills, proven ability to manage several priorities at once.
• Some evenings and weekends are required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
1. This job typically operates in a professional office environment. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, interviewing, on-boarding, training, and day-to-day duties will be remote until further notice. Upon return, please be aware that this role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate in both a verbal and written manner and must have the ability to hear and verbally respond during interactions with staff and customers. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands through fingers, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
3. This position is full-time. It will require a flexible schedule that may necessitate evening and/or weekend coverage. Position will require on-call responsibilities/support as scheduled by management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Homelink Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hoffman Estates, IL