Hello, we are hiring.
We promise our clients that we will provide straight forward, efficient, and secure IT management. For most clients their most frequent interaction with us, is through our remote helpdesk service. Clients contact support at a moment of personal stress – they are busy hardworking folk who can’t get something to work, and we can all empathise with that feeling! Your job is to be proactive, professional, and friendly – fixing their issue, preventing it from happening again, making them feel calm and confident in your ability, and making sure that the client feels well communicated with, in a manner that hasn’t made them feel silly for calling in the first place! The feeling you leave the client with after your call, will often form that client’s whole opinion of our firm. To our clients, you are ramsac!
What’s really important to us:
• The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised.
• A genuine interest in IT and a desire to build your career.
• The ability to keep it simple – no one’s impressed with jargon that only serves to belittle the end user.
• Experience of providing great customer service.
• The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person on the planet!
Wow, that’s refreshing!
Clients tell us it’s our personable, proactive approach that really makes a difference.
On a day to day basis, you will receive training around:
• Help our clients with any tech question they need to raise, by phone, web, or email.
• Deal with a wide variety of users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
• Manage a demanding case load in line with wit SLAs, as well as answering incoming calls and emails.
• Escalate issues quickly when appropriate to do so.
• Liaise with third parties and log tickets for vendor support and warranty claims.
• Research issues for which you don’t have an immediate answer.
• Be proactive in keeping customers updated with the status of their support ticket.
• Think about not only how to fix a ticket, but how to ensure a problem doesn’t return.
• Manage changes in a way that minimises risks to the client’s ability to operate.
• Experience within Office 365 and the MS Office Suite.
• Knowledge of Active Directory
• Knowledge of on-premises Microsoft Exchange solutions
• Trainee IT Support Consultant
We are passionate about nurturing our team. We offer an excellent working environment in a culture that is genuinely supportive, consultative, and flexible. We believe in promoting talent from within the business, and we ensure every member of the team has access to ongoing career development opportunities. This includes training and external qualifications and our in-house initiatives such as the ramsac business school.
We strongly believe that the key to our success, and our ability to deliver the highest standards of advice and service to our clients, is the team of people that we employ. Quite simply, we only work with the best!
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £23,000 – £25,000
Benefits: Private health insurance, Denplan dental insurance, Excellent pension scheme with ongoing independent financial advice, Critical Illness Insurance, Life Insurance, The ramsac academy, Volunteering leave, 4 days personal development leave, Cycle to work scheme, Tech purchase staff discounts, Flexible working including working from home
You may also have experience in the following: IT Support, IT Administrator, IT Technician, Support Technician, Junior IT Technician.