Hiring: Strategic Revenue Management Lead UK
Hello, we are hiring.
The role of Strategic Revenue Management Lead UK will be accountable for defining, designing and delivering the commercial strategy for the Mars Food UK portfolio, to enable delivery of operating plan targets, segment strategy priorities, where to play choices and shifts.
What are we looking for?
- An expert in all SRM disciplines (strategic pricing, promotions, mix, trade terms, commercial strategy) who can use this alongside first-hand sales experience to translate business objectives & brand plans into deployable customer solutions.
- Capability and comfort to stand alone and deliver to higher management.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Line management experience would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
- Previous experience in FMCG would be a bonus but nor a pre-requisite.
What would be your key responsibilities?
- Defining, designing and delivering in year & year +1 roadmap to sustainable top line & profit growth.
- Translating this into our annual operating plan as input for their respective market in relation to SRM disciplines (strategic pricing, promotions, mix, trade terms, commercial strategy)
- Tailoring these deliverables by sales channel.
- This role is accountable for creation & ongoing leadership and alignment of pack price architecture road map, in partnership with the Marketing team.
- Creating and governing promotional strategy and playbook and providing sign off for any exceptions.
- Ensuring the right commercial model for all innovation,
- The role provides leadership and a single point of contact in S&OP+.
- Provides in year performance diagnosis and leadership of the consequent actions through the demand team and S&OP cycle.
- As advanced analytics owner, defines what is needed on AA, works with digital analytics team to deliver in order to automate as much of core SRM process work as possible.
- The role forms part of the Strategic Demand Leadership team, reports directly into the European Strategic Demand Director and has 2 direct reports.
What can you expect from Mars?
- The opportunity to take charge of your own career and development right across the Mars business.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package.
- A flexible schedule that’s designed to give you the work/life balance you need to be at your best.