Hiring: Strategic Planner Needed
COULD TLC MARKETING WORLDWIDE BE YOUR NEXT CAREER MOVE?
WE ARE HIRING A STRATEGIC PLANNER ???
TLC has become THE global MarTech solution to reward consumer behaviour with experiences.
Now operating from 14 worldwide hubs, the TLC Platform connects millions of consumers with over 150,000 experience reward venues. We trust in decades of proprietary data to ensure we offer the right experience to every individual.
At TLC, we know that experiences make life more rewarding!
To champion the discipline of Strategic Planning to TLC, concentrating on the core areas of:
- Insight generation
- creative briefing
- Establish a culture of research-led consumer insight that informs a directional creative brief
- Establish a culture of evaluation: guide clients on what to measure, ensure it gets measured
- Establish best practice process throughout the agency, from client brief to pitch / presentation
- Create the tools (briefs, templates, examples) that make this easy
- Lead the education/training of TLC staff that allow it to take root
- Speak “client language”, positioning TLC as a credible strategic partner – attending client meetings, developing long-term client relationships
- Work closely with Sales teams to keep focus throughout on the TLC business model
- Demonstrate effect on bottom line: be aware of own contribution to ROI!
skills and qualifications
Reporting Lines and Interdependencies
The role reports to the Creative Director / Agency Director
Peer interdependencies are with sales / creative
Direct reports to the role are junior planners/researchers
Experience & Attitudes
A Strategic Planner is the bridge between three Cs – Client, Consumer and Creative. As such he or she needs excellent people skills, sound business judgment and immediately credible experience.
Has worked in research, planning or similar in the world of integrated marketing / SP in a client-facing role for at least two successful years. Excellent English. Understands brands.
· Curious about everything – especially people and brands
· Active in all media, hungry for new things, excited about living
· Doesn’t trust assumptions
· Develops hunches, follows them, proves them
· Commercially astute
· Pragmatic & adaptable
· Flexible approach
· Can help to close a sale!
· Team player
· Curious and thinks outside the box
?? What We Offer
- A dynamic & collaborative team
- Creative work environment
- Career Pathway & Progression
- Opportunity for training and upskilling
- Global Clients & Team exposure
- TLC ‘Fun Club’ & Social Calendar (known to include doggy days in the office ??)
- TLC Gives Back – Opportunity to get involved with our Charity partner/off site days.
- ‘The Frankies’ – Our very own awards/staff recognition event. ??
Being a people-led agency, we hire upon values and believe that our people are what make the beloved TLC culture.
At TLC we aim to create a ‘world within the world’ that is free from prejudice, bias and inequity.
A world where diversity is valued and celebrated, and where we work hard to ensure all our wonderful people are given equal opportunity to succeed.
If you want to be part of the TLC Marketing Worldwide success story, then make sure you click to apply today! ??
We look forward to seeing your application!