Hiring: Registered Branch Manager Domiciliary Care Wanted
Howdy! we are glad to inform you that we are hiring.
A highly reputable, established and rapidly expanding Domiciliary Care provider has an excellent opportunity for a Registered Branch Manager to lead and care in the area of Hinckley.
About the Registered Branch Manager role:
* A permanent contract offered at 40 hours p/w
* Day shifts only
* A competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum
* An excellent opportunity to be a part of an established and rapidly expanding care group, that promote within and encourage their staff to reach their full potential
In this role you will provide leadership, administration, care and maintain the operations of the service within the set financial budget and other parameters set. You will manage the service and maintain a currency of practice in line with legislative requirements and relevant regulations.
What we’re looking for in a Branch Registered Manager:
* Able to demonstrate experience, excellent literacy skills and attention to detail
* NVQ Level 5 qualification or equivalent
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Have a good understanding of policies, procedures and compliance
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Sarah Ibbotson at SYK Recruitment now on 01535 604940.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.