Howdy, we are hiring.
Are you an experienced administrator or PA looking for your next position? If so, we’re looking for an experienced candidate to join us starting ASAP! This could be a temporary to permanent position or a straight permanent position for the right applicant.
We are looking for someone to work alongside one of our Partners.
What you’ll be doing:
• Dictation and audio typing
• Undertake administration for the team to ensure the relevant paperwork and client files are kept up to date
• Help to prepare and draft correspondence, reports and schedules, minutes and agendas
• Responsive to incoming queries and is client centric at all times
• Photo and PDF stitching
• Organise e-signatures and legal document tracking
• Minute/note taking at meetings, and printing, proof reading and binding of documents
• Maintain contact database and efficient filing system
• Arrange meetings (and refreshments when necessary), including conference and video calls and presentations
• Assist in proposal/bid creation often under tight timeframes
• Carry out such additional ad-hoc duties as may be reasonably requested from time to time, such as scanning and printing
• Comply with Bidwells policies and procedures
This role is a part time opportunity and we’re looking for someone who can work between 4 and 5 hours per day. The role will be mostly office based at our Head Office in Trumpington!
• Organised and professional
• Quick typist
• Experienced audio typist
• Team player
• Experienced in Microsoft Office Packages
For more information on this position please get in touch
You may have experience of the following: PA, Personal Assistant, Secretary, Senior Administrator, Executive Assistant etc.