Hello, we are hiring now.
A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently looking to recruit for an experienced Orthopaedic Theatre Practitioner to work in their hospital in Newcastle.
Details of this Orthopaedic Theatre Practitioner position are as follows:
- 5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary up £36,000 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health, and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training, and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle, and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Orthopaedic Theatre Practitioner, you will assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Scrub team in the operating department.
Applicants for Orthopaedic Theatre Practitioner vacancy should meet the following criteria:
- Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
- Experience within Orthopaedic
- Post registration experience
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please Call Saif-Zayyan Ahmed at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.