Hello, we are hiring.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Regional Workforce Manager to cover our South region. Although based from home, this is an agile role and travel is to be expected.
As a business, Evri is driven by our four values of Do the right thing, Celebrate Cost Leadership, Be Dynamic and Deliver for Customers. We run our business by these values and they are reflected in all of our roles.
As 1 of a team of 3 Regional Workforce Managers you will lead the end-to-end Agency and Resource recruitment lifecycle including planning, attraction, onboarding, and candidate management within the North.
Owning the recruitment reporting process including vacancy fill rate, budget tracking and pipelining as well as taking responsibility for the candidate experience within your area of the business including proactive search, application tracking and management, interview selection and offer.
You will lead and develop regional agency panels as well as a small direct recruitment resource team, you will ensure the timely availability of resources for the operation across your operational area of between 10-15 depot and hub locations through the design and execution of the resourcing strategy.
You will ensure the availability of suitably trained, high-quality resource to operate the roles and defined work patterns of our depot & hub operations.
What requirements do you need for the role?
• Previous experience of leadership role within a multi-site high volume recruitment environment
• Excellent people management skills, developing and leading high performing teams (including leading a multi-site and agile workforce essential)
• Experience recruiting to a highly seasonal profile in a fast-paced business
• Setting and Managing financial budgets
• Excellent knowledge of current employment legislation
• Experience of Agency and channel Management
• Working knowledge of social media and professional networks
• Recruitment Marketing
• Design of recruitment and onboarding systems, processes and solutions
What can we offer you?
We offer an excellent remuneration package with fantastic opportunities for progression, learning and development.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting, forward-thinking business. Don’t take or word for it though – This is what Darren Birchall, our Area Operations Manager West had to say:
“I joined Evri back in 2020 and was impressed by the fast pace in which we worked each day was different and challenging. The progression opportunities were apparent early on and I quickly progressed into area operations manager. The people are really friendly and always happy to support both professionally and personally. “
Come and join us in our exciting operation to deliver a fantastic parcel experience to our customers for our clients Evri day!