Why join Kingspan Insulation?
We are entrepreneurial, collaborative, and we stand behind a common cause – better buildings for a better world.
Kingspan Insulation are a leading manufacturer of high-performance rigid insulation within the construction industry. With 198 sites, and 19,000 employees worldwide, Kingspan is a global leading employer. We are experiencing significant growth right now and this is a genuinely exciting opportunity for a Technical Processing Controller, to join the Team at our Castleblayney site.
Responsibilities of our Technical Processing Controller:
- You will be responsible for providing technical support and development to ensure the high quality continuous production of our Insulation Boards on site.
- Provide chemical and process expertise to ensure continuous production of Insulation Boards that meets specification standards with minimal scrap and product re-resting.
- Review Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system and react to changes in raw material requirements to ensure continuity of supply and correct levels of inventory are maintained.
- Accountable for instigation of corrective action in the event of product failures (attributable to processing). This may require customer and site visits and strong cooperation and understanding with the Head of Technical (UK & Ireland)
- Developing and maintaining management information technology systems to provide accurate and timely data for self and other managers for the purpose of continuous improvement.
- Ensuring “in-house” quality assurance test methods are suitable and designed to ensure product technical performance and conformity to customer application requirements.
- Continual development of own knowledge of continuous production systems to be able to act as a resource for the Production teams, and be able to convey substantive Technical advice in Meetings.
Key skills for our Technical Processing Controller:
- A good level of academic education, preferably in Chemical Engineering
- Extensive experience of working within a Manufacturing process environment, ideally Chemical based
- A strong understanding of working with and understanding ISO, and SHE legislation
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities, possessing strong organisational skills
What can we offer you?
- Highly competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- 4 x salary life assurance
- Performance related annual bonus scheme
- Many retail discounts on – travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle.