Hello, we are hiring.
The Prospero Group, is proud of its status as one of the leading Recruitment Agencies in the UK. With 11 offices in the UK and 5 offices overseas we are home to a number of staff recruiting across a diverse selection of specialisms.
We see ourselves as much more than just a recruitment business as our values and vision reflect.
Our values: ‘Family, Trust, Quality, Professionalism and Empowerment’
Our vision: ‘To be the recruitment and training agency of choice for clients and candidates’
We are now looking for people who share our values and vision to join our group and help the Prospero family to grow. Having just been voted one of the best companies to work for in 2021, we offer a rewarding and progressive environment where you can truly build a career.
Health & Social Care Consultant
Our Health & Care division is looking for a Social Work Recruiter to lead on social worker recruitment with our existing client base. The successful candidate will need to develop new business opportunities and maintain current clients
As social care is focused on repeat business, relationship building will be a core part of your success, with much of your time spent on the phone and meeting both client contacts and your supply staff face to face. You will need to be sales focused to stand out
In this role you will be continually developed and will be given your own personal development plan so you can map your growth within the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing businesses.
- Visiting these clients to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting social care professionals that are matched to the clients requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing all candidates and obtaining necessary documentation
- Filling client vacancies on a supply and contract basis
To be successful in this role you will display:
- A proven track record in recruitment/sales
- Experience in compliance and understanding compliance specific requirements
- Have an understanding of the recruitment industry, particularly temp markets
- Working with high volume workloads
- Working with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills the ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure
What are we looking for in our recruitment consultants?
- Ambitious, competitive and driven
- Confident and Outgoing
- Commercial awareness
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & eager to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with high workloads
- Resilient work ethic
- Goal Orientated
- Money Motivated
- Positive Mindset
What can we offer you?
- Excellent basic salary
- High commission structure up to 22%.
- Reduced gym membership.
- Up to 35 days holiday.
- Flexible working shifts.
- Pension & Private healthcare.
- Regular spot prizes
- Free Fruit daily
- End of term parties and awards