Hi, we are pleased to inform you that we are hiring.
Store Setup Crew members complete merchandising and fixture installations in AutoZone stores. The work is typically very physical and demanding, both from strength requirements and the stamina required. This position requires frequent lifting and a significant degree of walking, bending and transporting objects of various weights and dimensions. Extensive travel is required.
- Travels to store construction sites and existing locations, installs display equipment and merchandise in accordance with company standards
- Erects fixtures in AutoZone stores according to prototypical floor plans
- Works with local AutoZoners to train setup operations and fixture construction
- Merchandises AutoZone new stores and remodels according to specific planograms
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED), may include specialized or vocational courses
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have valid drivers license (must meet AutoZone driver requirements)
- Ability to travel extensively six to eight weeks at a time and possibly longer if needed
- Ability to load and unload vehicles/trucks
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity
- Must maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers
- Must have the willingness and ability to accept additional responsibility
AutoZone, and its subsidiary, ALLDATA are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected categories.