We’re looking for a remote content writer with experience creating content for B2B and B2C clients. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics.
You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client. You’ll:
- Create engaging content for a variety of different clients
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results to our clients.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into Freedom to Ascend broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
Freedom to Ascend provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.