Water Distribution Service Delivery – Senior Metered Customer Service Advisor
Salary : £26,863 to £31,309 per annum dependent on experience + pension + 25 days holiday + performance bonus + retail savings scheme + company van + development opportunities in line with the Senior Metered Customer Service Advisor role.
Location: North (Leeds or Harrogate)
What will the role involve?
As our Senior Metered Customer Service Advisor, you will support the Metering Team Leader in the delivery of a successful meter reading programme, driving the highest levels of customer service, whilst supporting our Metered Customer Service Advisors in the resolution of daily tasks, ensuring all service level agreements (SLA’s) ae met for external stakeholders.
In addition, our Senior Metered Customer Service Advisor will:
• Take personal responsibility for yourself and others with respect to health and safety, risk management and control of work to ensure compliance with our Safety Policy and accident management procedures
• Be responsible for the allocation of meter reading work for the team via the Temetra system, supporting in the resolution of complex queries via site visits or telephone conversations
• Be responsible for allocating ‘Geo routing’ workbooks to deliver specific business targets
• Carry out investigations into health and safety skips to provide a timely resolution and assist Metering Operations Team Leaders in RCA investigations
• Take responsibility for the training of new starters and embed a culture of health and safety and high performance in line with company values and behaviours
• Be fully compliant with NRASWA legislation and sign off MCSA understanding and competency for short duration works, working closely with the Metering Operations Team Leader to complete MCSA audits
• Take responsibility for the correct and safe utilisation of all equipment provided, conducting van and tool audits, providing remedial actions where required
• Demonstrate financial awareness when making day to day business decisions and provide management cover/support in the Metering Operations Team Leaders absence
• Constantly innovate and look for new ways of working to drive performance.
What key kills are required?
Our Senior Metered Customer Service Advisor will have previous experience in a commercially orientated and / or regulated environment as well as previous experience gained within the water or waste water sectors or within the broader utilities, process or manufacturing industry sectors. You will also have:
• Demonstrable experience of working in a customer service environment
• Experience of supporting and embedding change, with the ability to influence and drive the right culture and behaviours
• The ability to identify with Yorkshire Water’s Customer Promise and understand how overall colleague performance can help to deliver them
• The ability to assess and manage own workload
• Good attention to detail, able to work on own initiative
• The ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external stakeholder relationships.
• Experience of delivering against challenging business targets
• Sound understanding of household plumbing and water distribution
• Previous meter reading experience
• Competent IT skills.
You must also hold a valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
If you feel this opportunity is suitable and you match the skills required, then please apply online and complete the application process. Please upload an up-to-date copy of your CV, outlining your relevant experience for the role.