Hello, we are hiring.
We’re PFG – A leading specialist bank and a FTSE 250 company who are one of the UK’s leading suppliers of personal credit products to the non-standard lending market. We provide a portfolio of credit products designed to meet the particular needs of those who are not well serviced by mainstream lenders. Our core brands are Vanquis Bank and Moneybarn.
What’s the opportunity?
*12 Month FTC*
We are recruiting for a Senior Communications Executive to join us on a 12 month FTC. As our Senior Communications Executive you will support the Senior Brand, Social and Content Manager in the management of the Group brand, and in the creation and execution of corporate content across our corporate website and social media channels.
Key responsibilities of our Senior External Comms and Brand Exec:
- Responsible for delivering clear, concise on brand content which is reflective of our purpose, our business and our operations
- Create content to be shared across PFG’s channels, including our website, blogs, and social media, ensuring alignment with the wider communications, culture and sustainability strategies.
- Story-mine and liaise with internal colleagues and external partners to ensure a regular drumbeat of content.
- Support the Group Senior Brand, Social and Content Manager to raise the profile of our Exco community externally.
- Write / Rewrite and build any content necessary for the corporate website.
- Write corporate award submissions.
- Set up and run a regular Group LinkedIn newsletter for Investor / social consumption, monitoring progress and adjusting as necessary.
Skills & experience you will have:
- Experience working within the brand, marketing communications, social media or similar environments
- Experience of implementing marketing communications strategies in related or similar environments
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to organise work effectively and prioritise activities
- Able to work under own initiative
- Rigorous attention to detail
Why join Provident Financial Group?
Not only will you have the satisfaction of working for a successful and ethical business who are here to help people, but we will also invest in your development by giving you the support and training to become better and better at your job. We take the work/life balance seriously, with plenty of flexible working options. Working in a bright and refreshingly relaxed environment, you will find that your opinions are valued and listened to.
On top of all this, we will give you a package including:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Hybrid working considered
- 25 days annual leave entitlement (increasing with length of service)
- Pension Scheme with company contributions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Extensive opportunities for personal and career development
- Flexible and dynamic working policies
- Colleague Perks at Work discount platform
Inclusion & Diversity Statement
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why we are here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, they are given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. We have also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, you will do your best work and enjoy being part of the team and as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.