Hello, we are now hiring.
Are you an experienced Planner and Customer Service Provider? If so, we may be able to help you!
Here at Howells, we are working with a leading, UK contractor to find experienced, and proactive Repairs Administrators to join their team, working on repairs and maintenance within social housing. This is a full time, temp-permanent position, based in Chingford.
For this role, you must have experience as a Planner / Scheduler working on a Social Housing contract, either for a main contractor or RSL (Social Landlord), along with excellent time management and communication skills. You will also have experience of using a repairs and maintenance software.
Planner / Scheduler Responsibilities:
- Managing calls on system
- Managing operatives diaries
- General administration
- Planning repairs and maintenance requests to the relevant operative
- Ensure trade skill sets and location parameters are working effectively
- Liaising with operatives, tenants and the Client
- Document Control – Ensure worksheets are received and checked
- Work towards individual and client KPI’s
- Deal with council and private housing contracts, planning and scheduling routine, essential and emergency property maintenance works
- Tracking and monitoring to completion
- Liaison with in-house and 3rd party engineers and tradesmen and council operatives to plan appointments, materials and logistics and reorganising of schedules
- Organisation of external supply companies
- Ensuring all trades are readied and present on-site and works completed in-line with committed client completion dates
- Be able to work in a fast paced demanding role with constant collaboration with key stakeholders, clients, councils, housing agents, suppliers and trades
You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the groups success.
If you are interested please apply online now, or call Meg on 07984 974707!
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV. Alternatively contact us on 01474 850707.
Howells Solutions are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Howells Solutions acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.