Hello, we are hiring.
We are looking a strong Relief Chef Manager with ability to adapt to different settings within our Caterplus brand. We cater for residential homes, delivering fresh cooked food for our residents and endeavour to exceed their expectation.
Our Caterplus division is looking for a Relief Chef Manager to join its team within the Midlands area.
To deliver the highest standards, you will be accountable for the following:
- Proactive management of your catering team
- Budget management
- Innovative menu planning, design of food service, food presentation and portion/quality control
- COSHH, food safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies, and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
Working Pattern: 5 out 7 days (including some weekends)
In the position of Relief Chef Manager you will possess exceptional communication skills, combining intelligent cost control with pride in your culinary excellence.
Are you ready to lead a team to deliver a great customer experience and the highest standards of food offers? If that’s a yes, then we want to hear from you!
We thank our colleagues for a job well done, that’s why we offer a wide range of benefits, including;
- A salary of £30,000 – £32,000 per annum, 28 days holiday*, life assurance, a workplace pension & free lunches on site
- The option to buy additional holidays – supporting your way of life
- Free access to mental health first aiders & counselling sessions – supporting you through life’s ups and downs
- Free access to the 24/7 GP service, nutritional & health experts, financial & legal support – the wellbeing of our teams is key
- A vast amount of discounts & cashback for supermarkets & retail – reducing your shopping bills
- A cycle-to-work scheme – keeping your wellbeing and our carbon footprint in mind
- Discounts for cinemas, restaurants, hotels, holidays and family days out – we want our teams to enjoy life
- A great variety of opportunities & award-winning development programmes to support your career ambitions – big enough for growth, small enough to feel connected
- 2 days paid leave for charity work – the community is at the heart of everything we do
*Pro rata, incl. bank holidays
Why it’s Great to Work for Us
Welcoming you into our warm, friendly, and genuine team from your first day, we’ll make you feel part of the family. With an inclusive, collaborative, and caring culture, you will share our shared purpose of delivering outstanding customer service.
At Elior, we’re innovators and extremely proud of our work around diversity, sustainability, and social value. That’s why with a firm belief in a diverse workplace, 95% of our colleagues feel we cultivate a culture where people of all backgrounds are welcome and valued.
If you want to give back to the community, this may be your role. Apply today.
Our People Promise
We promise to value you like we value our customers. We want you to feel appreciated, supported and fulfilled.
We aspire to do this by:
- Offering roles to support your way of life
- Employing people who care
- Trusting you to deliver
- Thanking you for a job well done
- Letting you know what you need to know
- Listening to you
- Providing opportunities for growth and progression
- Supporting you through life’s up and downs
Any internal colleagues applying for this role, please be advised that new terms and conditions will apply.
At Elior we’re enriching lives, everywhere, every day. Feeding children in schools, loved ones in hospitals and care homes, sports fans in stadiums, visitors in heritage sites and teams in the workplace.
We are a multi-award-winning global player in the hospitality sector, founded in 1991 with over 105,000 colleagues worldwide, serving over 4 million guests every day. In the UK, our dedicated team serve our customers across 1200 locations.
Because of our success and stability, we can offer you excellent career opportunities where you will be nurtured and supported to fulfil your potential. We are renowned for looking after our people, with 87% of our colleagues feeling proud to work with us, and we are committed to delivering delicious and healthy food, which is ethically sourced.
And we’re committed to looking after the planet, supporting the community, cutting food waste and supporting wellbeing. We’ve lots to shout about with our strong and united approach in tackling many important global sustainability issues.
This role sits within our Health & Care division – catering for those in care homes, independent living villages and the NHS. Making a difference to local people across the UK, our Caterplus division prides itself on crafting superb environments for the over 55 community. By contributing to our customer’s social life and fostering friendships, our quality and locally sourced food is matched only by the warmth of our customer service.