Hiring Now: Principal Auditor Wanted
Hello there, we are now hiring.
Our global Group Audit (GA) function is business-focussed, risk-based and operates with openness, integrity and responsibility. GA’s profile in Deutsche Bank is high, and our top priority is to grow GA Compliance & Conduct team globally enabling us to deliver against the objectives of the function and the Bank.
We operate as an independent, proactive and forward-looking adviser to the Compliance department. Challenging and improving operating models for non-financial risk management. GA is the third line of defence assuring the effectiveness of our controls.
Here, you are always an individual, as you assist the business in identifying and mitigating high-level risks, offering your vital insights into the effectiveness of our systems.
What we’ll offer you
A healthy, engaged and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That’s why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its centre.
You can expect:
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide ranging CSR programme + 2 days’ volunteering leave per year.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of business areas, its products, and supporting functions
- Execute audit testing and co-ordinate with team members to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Prepare commercially effective audit conclusions and findings, and present to GA senior management and business clients
- Follow-up and support on open audit findings and their resolution
Your skills and experience
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organised in a fast-paced environment
- Independent in judgment with the ability to challenge whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Compliance, Regulatory Risk and / or Conduct Risk management functions within a financial / banking institution or other organisation operating in the financial services / banking industry (Government & Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Governance, Operational / Non-Financial Risk Management, Regulatory Reporting)
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do.
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.