Hello, we are now hiring.
An exciting position has become available for a full-time Planning Manager based at The University of Wolverhampton.
You will join a busy and enthusiastic team who supports strategic and operational planning, data analysis and insights.
We are located in the centre of Wolverhampton, but have also work on an agile basis, which enables a mix of home working as well as time on-campus.
Planning Manager Role Responsibilities
- This key role will provide expert analysis and reporting to support decision-making on a wide range of topics related to university performance, student experience and outcomes
Planning Manager Role Requirements
- You will have proven experience of translating complex data to a wide audience, and will develop effective working relationships within the immediate team and across the wider University to understand context and implement improvements collaboratively
- Prior experience of operational planning, insights and analysis, and who is looking to broaden and deepen their experience in supporting the development and oversight of performance data across the university
Established nearly 190 years ago, The University of Wolverhampton remains committed to its mission to provide applied higher education, cutting-edge research, strategic business engagement, and an excellent student experience. The University take pride in ensuring the wellbeing and prosperity of their staff.
Today the University has 22,000 students, a wide range of accredited courses from prestigious professional bodies, an above-average graduate employment/further study rate of 90% six months after graduating (Graduate Outcomes 2020), and an award-winning student support team helping to keep our University community healthy, happy, and successful.
Why should you apply?
- As an employee, you’ll be able to take advantage of a range of staff benefits, including:
- Staff discounts and benefits.
- Paycare healthcare benefit plan.
- Cycle to Work scheme.
- Corporate memberships with discounted access to gyms, exercise classes, swimming pools, and more.
- University of Wolverhampton Wellbeing Membership with unlimited access to WLV wellbeing facilities.
- Staff awards.
The University of Wolverhampton celebrates diversity and recognises that difference brings value to our organisation.
As part of our commitment to ensure the diversity of staff body reflects the diversity of the student and local communities we serve, we particularly welcome applications from candidates of Black, Asian, or Ethnic Minority heritage, and candidates who are Disabled (including people who whilst not self-defining as disabled do encounter challenges due to a society that disables them by lack of inclusivity).
We are proud to have been awarded Disability Confident employer status, included in the Stonewall list of employers and are working towards improving our practices against Athena Swan and the Race Equality Charter. We believe in creating an even playing field for all our colleagues, where we can all belong.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications are scored against the criteria set out in the job description and person specifications attached to this advert. Applications are not assessed against the job advert so please ensure your applications are crafted against the Job Description and Person Specification contained within it.