We are currently recruiting for Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner to strengthen the clinical team who specialises in day surgery, to take a role in enhancing our ophthalmology services In our growing Birmingham hospital.
Details of the Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner roles and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week
* A competitive annual salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience
* Great bonus schemes and pay reviews, annually
* Funded Training and Development
* A Generous matched pension contributions
* A generous annual leave allowance up to 33 Days
* Discounts on retail and social activities
* Private Healthcare
* Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% off for friends and family
As Scrub Nurse / Theatre Practitioner, you will work in the busy theatres team, specialising in day surgery. We are searching for someone with proven experience in delivering highest of patient care whilst having scrub experience.
What we are looking for:
* Current NMC or HCPC registration
* At least 1 years Scrub experience
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
* Driven to provide excellent outcomes for our patients
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.