Hello there, we are hiring.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised and experienced Office Administrator to join an established and expanding business in Hammersmith. This role would suit somebody with excellent all-round experience working in a busy office environment.
You will be expected to provide comprehensive administrative and office support to the General Manager and Managing Director. The role is full time Monday to Friday, flexible working considered, with an option to work from home 1 day per week at a convenient time to the business.
Our client is an independent media label with over 25 years, specialising in film/TV restoration, for physical and digital format.
What we need from you as an Office Administrator:
- You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working as an Office Administrator
- Proficient in the use of Google Suite & MS Office, especially intermediary Excel
- Can effectively communicate with people at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Have a proficient level of spoken and written English
- Can work well in a team or on your own initiative
- Professional and proactive approach with a can do attitude
What the role involves:
You will assist the General Manager with the smooth running of the Hammersmith office, by ensuring that processes and systems are in place. Main duties:
- Organising office operations and procedures, create and organise a digital filing system
- Complete clerical and administrative tasks for the office including cover for finance assistant
- Provide support and assistance to the Managing Director and Finance Director
- Ensure that H&S documentation is available and updated annually
- Build relationships with suppliers, create, and maintain database
- Coordinate meetings/schedules for virtual and office based meetings
- Make travel arrangements/organise hospitality/ visitor’s access and parking
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and other business documentation
Salary/hours: £28,000 – £32,000. Working a minimum of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Core hours of the business are 9am – 5.30pm.
- 25 days paid annual leave (3 to be taken at Christmas shut down)
- Pension scheme
- Dental health plan
- Private health plan
- Life assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme