Hiring Now: Mental Health Practitioner wanted
Hello, we are glad to inform you that we are hiring.
Ingeus are on the lookout for Mental Health Practitioners to be part of the Able Futures team. You’ll be offering advice and guidance to participants and empowering individuals to manage their health more independently and effectively.
We partner with employers, apprenticeship providers and the self employed to provide mental health support. You’ll be on the front line offering online, telephone and occasionally face-to-face support with the aim of equipping our participants with the tools they need to return or remain in work.
Whilst delivery to service users will mainly access sessions remotely, the successful Mental Health Practitioner will need to be able to commute around Buckinghamshire / Oxford
We understand many of our Mental Health Practitioner colleagues support private practice and can accommodate by offering this role on 30hr per week to suit
Mental Health Practitioner Duties;
- You’ll be providing return to work guidance and offer in-work support
- Ensuring participants are able to access appropriate self-help material.
- Along with the participants, you’ll be creating health action plans with clear goals
- You’ll be able to take part in monthly supervision with a Senior Health Practitioner
Essential Mental Health Practitioner criteria;
- We will need you to be registered as a health professional with one or more of the following regulatory bodies as below:
- Psychologist registered as a Practitioner Psychologist with the Health Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Occupational Therapist registered with the HCPC.
- A counsellor registered as an accredited practitioner with the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
As Ingeus, we’ve spent time listening to our employees to build our benefits package;
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the opportunity to salary trade extra
- EAP Support programme available 24/7 with access to 6 x counselling sessions
- Private Medical Insurance
- Eye care vouchers with help to purchase new glasses
- Life assurance
- Online discount shopping via Perks at Work
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Up to two days each year dedicated to Community Giving (Volunteering)
- Access to Salary Finance; financial education and advice
- The opportunity to buy extra perks such as, critical Illness Cover, dental insurance
Were ready to start speaking to Mental Health Practitioners for this role. Are you ready? Apply now.
Ingeus leads Able Futures to deliver the Access To Work Mental Health Support Service. We support employees, apprentices, self-employed people, employers and apprenticeship providers who need advice and guidance on mental health at work.
As Ingeus, we help governments, employers, and local partners design and deliver services to solve complex challenges caused by social and technological change. Our services improve opportunities and help create strong societies in which people have the independence, knowledge, and know-how to thrive. Were purpose-led, passionate and proud to work with customers and communities to drive social change.
At Ingeus,our culture is built on the principle of treating everyone with dignity, ensuring that every individual is comfortable, confident and recognised for the value of their contributions.
We are always keen to learn what neurodiverse colleagues can offer to our contracts, to assist with this we offer a full breakdown of our application, screening and interview process please get in touch via email.