Hello there, we are now hiring.
Travel Consultant – European Specialist: This leading upmarket worldwide travel company are well established and provide an exclusive service to their clients. They’re currently looking to recruit a European Travel Consultant Specialist. Homebased or Hybrid in London, paying up to circa £28K + comm
Travel Consultant – European Specialist – Responsibilities:
- For each client, obtain an effective and detailed written brief to enable you to match and exceed the needs of the client.
- As an Upmarket Travel Consultant you’ll need to have exceptional destination knowledge of Europe, the Mediterranean in particular.
Travel Consultant – European Specialist – Skills Required:
- Previous European experience at a tour operator or travel agency.
- Strong destination knowledge of Europe, in particular the Mediterranean
- Working GDS experience, preferred Amadeus
- Excellent communication skills capable of dealing with high end customers
- Salary up to circa £28K + comm OTE £4K
- Homebased or Hybrid with office in London
- Working hours – Mon – Fri shifts between 09.00-18.30 and 1 weekend working either Sat (09.00 – 16.00) or Sun (11.00 – 17.30)
If this upmarket Luxury Travel Consultant is of interest please either apply online, e-mail your c.v to or call Amy on 020 7397 1284 quoting ref: AM57123
Don’t keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don’t keep us to yourself. If you think we’re doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.