Hi, we are hiring.
We are looking for a IT Field Support Analyst to join our friendly and welcoming team here at Hft. This is your chance to make a real difference to people’s lives.
What will you be doing?
Hft are a large national charity with multiple sites across the UK and we are looking for someone to join our Field Engineer team to cover the South East Region of the country.This role will be field based and will cover the South East region, but not limited to covering other regions across the UK as and when required with a need to stay away from home when necessary. In the Field Engineer role you will be the ICT Departments presence at the point of care, helping the ICT Department to offer a high professional standard of service. You need to be able to travel to sites to resolve connectivity, device and telephony incidents that have been raised to the ICT Service Desk or with equipment that requires maintenance, other work will include setting new site set ups, site decommissions and site moves with the ICT requirements, from start to finish as well as other tasks.The successful candidate will need to prioritise their work schedule to ensure optimum use of time as each day is different from the next.
What’s in it for you?
There are a range of benefits and career development opportunities at Hft. We’ll give you a comprehensive induction, full training, and support along the way.
With Investors in People and Skills for Care accreditation we are committed to investing in you to ensure you have the specialist skills and expertise needed to support people to live the best life possible.
- Access to the Hft Plus benefits package, which includes a great number of discounts and rewards across shops, restaurants, gym membership and days out, but also an Employee Assistance Programme, with telephone and face-to-face support options.
- Access to award winning training and development – Hft is one of only four charities to have achieved the Skills for Care ‘Centre of Excellence’ provider status
- Annual staff award scheme – The Fusion Awards, and peer recognition through our GEM awards programme
- 25 days holiday (pro rata for part time staff)
- A contributory pension scheme & life assurance
- We ask all our teams to take advantage of the Covid-19 vaccination, which is offered to frontline support workers as a priority group.
We strongly encourage all colleagues to remain fully vaccinated as part of our wider infection control procedures. This includes Central Support Services colleagues as they may be required to visit services as part of their work and/or work alongside colleagues who do.
Find your place with us and change lives.
Want to know more about who we are and what we do as an organisation, then please check out this video.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Hft’s usual terms and conditions apply.Hft is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. As a Disability Confident Employer, Hft is helping to ensure that disabled people have the same opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations that people without disabilities do.
Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced disclosure check against the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Having a criminal record may not bar you from employment.