Hiring Now: Human Resources Coordinator
Hello, we are now hiring,
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will work as part of the HR UK Customer Experience team delivering exceptional HR support to various stakeholders across the UK. The HR Customer Experience team provide tier-one HR support for circa 4,000 employees and the role will assist the HR Customer Experience Lead in driving continuous improvement to ensure process efficiencies and a high standard of service is consistently delivered.
Johnson Matthey (JM) is a global leader in sustainable technologies that will accelerate the transition to net zero. We’re dedicated to creating the sustainable technologies of the future. Using our knowledge of chemistry and its applications, we research, develop and create innovative solutions to make the world cleaner and healthier. Our science and sustainable technologies have a global impact in areas such as low emission transport, chemical processing, cleaner energy resources, catalyst capability and enabling the circularity of critical materials.
- Absence management reporting, including long and short term sickness and special leave
- Health capability monitoring
- Payroll related data entry for sickness absence and pay changes
- Respond to routine payroll related enquiries, assess accuracy of Payroll changes and payments prior to the Payroll department processing
- Drafting settlement agreements and calculating associated payments
- Support in navigating and using HR digital tools, e.g. Workday, Elements
- Conduct, analyse and report on exit interviews
Requirements for the role:
- Administration experience, working across databases and reporting systems
- GCSE in Maths and English
- Fully conversant in MS office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Some experience within a HR environment is preferred but not essential
How you will be rewarded:
We offer a competitive compensation and JM Elements benefits package including bonus, excellent pension contributions and 25 days annual leave (varies for shift-based roles). Our JM Elements Benefits programme helps our employees understand and manage the JM benefits, as well as helping you focus on your overall wellbeing – for you and your family.
We use our inspiring science and technology to enhance lives. For those who are passionate about sustainable solutions and shaping our markets, we offer stretch and a wealth of diverse opportunities.
We’ll give you freedom to bring your whole self to work and be part of a team where difference matters and all voices are heard, that genuinely cares for you and where your contribution is appreciated. We’ll empower you to lean in and make things happen, to create solutions and value for our customers. United by our values and vision, we’re self-starters sharing the same values and accountability and always with a shared commitment to doing the right thing. We’re passionate about making a difference and delivering a better tomorrow for us and for you – a cleaner and healthier world, today and for future generations.
How to apply:
If you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team, please apply online.
Johnson Matthey Plc is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.