Hello, we are hiring.
As part of our development, we would like to inform you of a NEW Opportunity within the company for a HR Advisor. Reporting to the Head of HR the role is responsible for various administrative and operational duties for Wurth UK.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
• Responsible for the full employee lifecycle including administering and executing HR programs.
• Respond and resolve HR-related inquiries from employees, managers, and vendors via email and in person against agreed Service Level Agreements.
• Support People Managers with addressing ER issues quickly, effectively and in line with local employment laws and regulations.
• Support with the review and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
• Provide recruitment & onboarding support including CV screening, interviewing and issuance of contract documentation.
• Support some payroll administration activities.
• Mentor and coach People Managers providing expertise regarding employment legislation, compliance, and operational effectiveness and improvements.
• Identify and monitor training needs and support with the development and roll out of training programs.
• Support HR Business Partner with the performance review cycle process including goal setting.
• Continuously promote and drive engagement in cultural programs and initiatives to help build and sustain a positive culture.
• Role-model good cultural values and work with leaders to turn culture vision into tangible actions.
• Willing to travel as and when required to Wurth Sites and to team meetings.
Skills & Competencies
• Be approachable, personable, energetic with the highest standard of integrity. A people person with a growth mindset, accessible and open to our team members, always willing to listen, assist and support with an overall customer centric approach to the HR service delivery.
• Attention to detail & a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
• A passion for helping people by coaching, mentoring & supporting the business units.
• An individual with a sense of ownership and responsibility with a proven record of working on your own initiative.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills essential.
• Organised, innovative and results driven with the ability to manage multiple assignments in a dynamic, fast paced environment with productivity skills to deliver to deadlines is essential.
• 3-5 years of HR experience, with further skills in HRIS and reporting.
• An excellent practical knowledge of HR best practice policies and procedures and employment legislation in the UK including investigating and managing disciplinary and grievance processes.
• CIPD level 3 or working towards is desired
• Detail oriented with strong organizational abilities.
• Proficient is MS Office, Adobe, Outlook software.
• Effective verbal- and written communication skills
You may also have experience in the following: HR Coordinator, HR Advisor, HR Assistant, HR Manager, HR Business Partner, Human Resources Coordinator, Human Resources Advisor, Human Resources Assistant, HR Officer, HR Adviser, Human Resources Manager, CIPD, etc.