Hello there, we are hiring.
We take pride in our children’s hospice being a place where families can relax, feel supported and safe so we need to maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene – which is where your role as housekeeping and catering assistant comes in.
Working as part of the team, you’ll be organised, adaptable and passionate about making families feel welcome, including preparing and serving meals. If that sounds like you, then apply now!
Housekeeping and Catering Assistant Responsibilities:
- Undertake general cleaning duties across the Hospice
- Participate in deep cleaning programme when required
- Reheat and serve food and beverages to children and families
- Maintain cleaning and food stocks as required
- Maintain high standards of health, safety and hygiene and undertake training as required.
Location: Russel House – Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Part Time, 15 hours per week (3 x 5 hour shifts)
Salary: £7,937 per annum for 15 hours p/w (£10.15 per hour)
Closing date: 29th January 2023
You may have experience of the following: Housekeeping Assistant, Housekeeper, Housekeeping, Domestic Assistant, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Cleaning Operative, Hospitality, Hospitality Assistant, Catering Assistant, Food Preparation, Catering Manager, Hospitality Assistant, Catering Services Assistant, Cook, Food Hygiene, Cookery, etc.