Hiring Now: Health and Nutrition Writer (Veterinarian / Animal Nutritionist Background Required)
Hello we are hiring.
Are you a licensed veterinarian or animal nutritionist? Do you love cats? Do you have a passion for or knowledge of feline nutrition? If so, read on!
We are looking for a writer who can cover a variety of topics on feline health and nutrition, and we offer a competitive rate of $0.12 per word.
My name is Emma, and I’m building an Ecommerce brand, Cats Are Family. The vision is to make it easy for cat parents to deliver the best nutrition for their fur babies, resulting in happier and healthier lives.
We have two main product lines under development. The first one is an automatic feeder that refrigerates and dispenses wet food with minimal spoilage. It would make feeding a moisture-rich diet to cats more hassle-free, and it would be a unique product on the market as most feeders only work with dry food.
The second one is a line of cat treats with simple and whole ingredients. We believe in feeding cats a high-protein, low-carb, and moisture-rich diet with minimal additives.
About the position –
- Your content on feline health and nutrition will be incorporated into our lead generators, email sequences, video scripts, and company blog posts. But please understand that this is not a copywriting position; the primary goal of your content will be to educate our subscribers rather than sell company products.
- The workload will vary from week to week and month to month. Upon starting this position, you will receive a batch of content requests, and we can set a delivery schedule together. Future assignments will be given on an adhoc basis. So in some weeks, there will be no work. In busier weeks, you will have the flexibility to set what you want to finish by each week.
- Here are some topics we have planned. This can help you to get a flavor of what you will be writing about – cat food ingredients analysis, senior cat nutritional tips, transitioning cats to a healthier diet, things to look for in healthy cat food, why kibble can cause health issues, the value of hydration in a cat’s diet, etc.
- This is not a ghost writing position. You will be given credit for the article and research.
- Work from home / anywhere
- General workflow – I provide the topic, you come up with an outline / structure for the article with word count for each section, I approve or revise the outline, you perform the research and finish the article. This will prevent major revisions.
- You will get paid within 48 hours after an article is fully approved
Requirements for You –
- Must be an experienced veterinarian or animal nutritionist licensed in the U.S. Our subscribers and customers take the health of their pets seriously, so we want to hire someone with subject matter expertise. In addition, you will be asked to cite your credentials in articles to build authority for the brand.
- Believe in the value of a high-protein, low-carb, and moisture-rich diet for cats. Given the brand is centered around this idea, it would be easier for us to work together if we share the same values. I hope the company mission and products excite you.
- Must be willing to read scientific articles for research
- Have significant experience writing about animal health and nutrition
- Apply in the link below and fill out the application form
- Complete a paid writing test if selected
- Sit back and relax!