Hello, we are hiring now.
We are working with an established thriving fashion business who are looking for a Graphic Designer across younger and older girlswear.
With a presence of over 15 years in the UK they are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to work across established and trend lead accounts.
This is a very important growth area for the company with a lot of potential. You will need an eye for commercial product and flair for trends, you will be very skilled and experienced with the desire to develop career in a dynamic and fast-paced company.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Developing seasonal trend boards and creating bespoke customer trend boards.
- Identifying new opportunities with new girlswear graphics and prints.
- Strong presentation of graphics to Designers and Buyers as well as external design teams, mood boards and market research.
- Ability to co-ordinate the graphics with Far-East and meeting the deadlines for strike off’s in order to present alongside the girlswear range in time for their selection and sign off meetings.
- Daily contact with sales and technical teams within the UK office.
- Produce accurate and detailed graphics for sampling relating to in house ranges as well as specific customer requirements.
- Guiding the customers/buyers on the market trends.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer across childrenswear with a strong commercial handwriting.
- Friendly, positive, caring and a team player!
- Professional personal presentation with excellent customer presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- On-trend, with great commercial forecasting ability.
- Experience of working with the Far East factories and suppliers.
- Strong CAD skills with a good knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong organisational skills and good attention to detail.