Join our kitchen team as an assistant for a career with a little more sizzle!
Nothing beats good team camaraderie and the buzz of a busy shift, and our kitchen porters enjoy both in spades. No experience? No worries! If you’ve got buckets of passion, positivity and Parkdean team spirit, we’ll teach you all the skills you’ll need to succeed in your new role.
So, why Parkdean Resorts?
Well, besides the one-of-a-kind team culture, stunning locations across the UK, and the security that comes with being a part of the UK’s largest holiday park operator, we can offer:
- Kitchen Academy apprenticeship, offering Production Chef Level 2 and above
- Up to 50% off holidays with us
- 25% off holidays for friends & family
- 30% off park activities, food & drink
- Assisting the Head Chef in providing the highest standard of cooking and service in all areas
- Taking deliveries, storing food items, and completing temperature checks
- Cooking to spec, adhering to all menus and portion control, and recording wastage
PDR is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Adults at Risk and expects all team members to share this commitment. Background checks including DBS (or equivalent) will be carried out if appropriate.
We want to do all we can to create an environment and recruitment process where people feel safe and comfortable to talk about disability. For any reasonable adjustment requests, please contact the team at