Now Hiring : Company Driver
United Geophysical Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Driver jobs in Lagos Job Location : Lagos Deadline : December 12, 2022 Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a reliable company driver to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The company drivers responsibilities include dropping and picking up staff, collecting various packages, and maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations traveled to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on the company vehicle.
Company Driver Responsibilities:
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicles coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
Company Driver Requirements:
- OND Minimum qualification.
- Valid drivers license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
*Driving jobs in Nigeria *Driving jobs in Lagos *Driver in Lagos