We are working with an international toy manufacturer seeking a skilled Designer / Senior Designer to work across a wide range of packaging, POS and branding.
Based near Blackpool, and established with over 50 years of experience as a market leader; you will have the opportunity to work on a vast range of bespoke designs for toys, infant products and games.
Working alongside a passionate Team of experienced creative and marketing professionals – you’ll have the scope to work both collaboratively and autonomously on pitches, presentations taking your designs from concept to completion.
* Responsible for the end-to-end creative process for packaging design of children’s toys
* Think creatively and develop new design concepts, visuals, graphics and layouts
* Take the design brief to record requirements and company needs
* Staying up to date with the latest fashion and design trends
* Develop graphics for print, online, brochures, signage, marketing campaigns and POS
* Creatively designing and developing patterns for fabric
* Create new branding, including logos and illustrations
* Manage own design workload to achieve team deadlines and critical paths
* Develop and output graphics for our UK Showroom and international trade shows
* Build Packaging Design Guidelines for use in artwork
* Work on some of the biggest brands and licenses in the industry
* 5+ years design experience – Designer – / 8+ years design experience – Senior Designer – across packaging, POS and branding
* Experience working on pattern designs and working with fabric / textile materials
* Specialist in working in bespoke brand and packaging design
* Strong concept and branding creation
* Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
* Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
* Hard-working and well-organised
* Good team player, able to deal with people across all levels
* Attention to detail
* Responsive/fast learner and capable to meet very tight deadlines
Graphic design degree or similar qualification
Portfolio demonstrating a keen eye for detail across various platforms
Hard-working and well-organised
Excellent organisational skills, understanding how to prioritise your workload
A passion for design with a creative flair
Overall, this is a unique opportunity to join an impeccable internationally acclaimed Children’s Toy manufacturer near Blackpool. They are renowned for having exclusive relationships with some of the World most impressive brands. They have a wonderfully supportive and sociable team environment, offering a strong career progression.
Please apply with your CV and Portfolio to be considered.