Hiring Now: Contract FS Regulatory Lawyer
Hello, we are now hiring.
We have an immediate need for a Contract Financial Services Regulatory Lawyer on an initial 6 month contract with a view to extend. Please note that this role will require you to work via an umbrella company and is on a day rate basis.
- Providing strategic and commercial legal advice across a range of financial regulation matters, including matters which are high-value, reputationally sensitive, and which can involve working to tight deadlines.
- Supporting the bank with consumer & SME matters and to provide general support on all consumer/ SME banking matters – from product work, conduct reviews, complaints through to vulnerable clients. The role will be well supported in terms of training.
- Advising payment, investment and general conduct of business rules.
The Ideal Candidate
You will have:
- Financial regulation experience gained within a comparable environment and at an appropriate level, ideally including experience in the retail financial services sector working with either mortgage, consumer credit and/or payments products.
- A real and genuine interest in financial regulation and in particular the retail financial services sector.
- England & Wales.
TLT is committed to creating a diverse working environment and encourages applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of any of the characteristics protected by the laws in the locations in which we operate. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and as a Disability Confident Employer, we are committed to providing reasonable adjustments, where necessary, to make interviews and jobs more accessible. Should you have any difficulty during the recruitment process, require any reasonable adjustments or an application to Access to work please contact the recruitment team.