Hello, we are recruiting.
A leading premium automotive business that are leading the move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Engineering Delivery are responsible for driving our obsession for the precise execution of our products. The team are integrated within the Group Structure of the Programme Product Map to ensure robust engineering delivery. This is an opportunity to join a recently formed Engineering Delivery Agile Organization tasked with supporting the Electrical Architecture Delivery across all future Jaguar Land Rover electrified vehicle platforms.
In this role you will operate with the Central System Integration (CSI), Engineering Domains, and Programme Groups & Quality subject matter experts as a Scrum Master for Process, Tools & Methods supporting Integration to deliver Feature, System & Software Engineering. Process Tools & Methods ensures a consistency and alignment for relevant Integration processes, tools, and methods across all stakeholders and future electrified platforms. You will perform a key role supporting the deployment and continual improvement of the Agile Philosophy and as such, if required, you will receive the required training and support to operate as a Scrum Master within Engineering Delivery CSI FSSI PTM.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Lead, introduce & develop methods for continuous CSI reporting optimisation/automation.
- Lead authoring of relevant CSI processes ensuring compliance to JLR standards.
- Lead & support domain representatives to ensure coordinated implementation of CSI Processes, Tools, and Methods.
- Project management planning, including setting deadlines, prioritising tasks, and assigning team members to lead/support the deployment of tool-chain technologies.
- Ability to drive changes/improvements and implement them inside the product engineering organisation.
- Lead & support technical clarifications within the framework of decision-making bodies for the respective CSI PTM features/system/software integration.
- Deliver projects utilising project management techniques to ensure the delivery and achievement of planned outputs
- Support key strategic projects and work streams; from scoping to delivery and including cross-functional engagement and stakeholder management, ensuring quality, cost and timescales are prioritised as appropriate.
- Plan for and manage PTM risks, issues, and dependencies to maximise likelihood of project success, escalating upwards where necessary.
- Partner with the relevant operational business units & domains to understand current processes and to document and prioritise requirements for changes and additions.
- Provide a structured approach to solving business problems using project management principles or similar approaches to develop more effective and efficient ways of working.
- Undertake and support scenario planning as required.
- Support the management and delivery of business change arising from the project and transition of project outputs into service delivery via appropriate stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Regularly review lessons learnt from projects, act on these where appropriate and share these with others to support continuous improvement.
- Support & steer-relevant Central System Integration Process, Tools, and Methods.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience (Essential).
- Data analytics & visualization tool training e.g., Tableau or similar.
- System Engineering Tools experience.
- Process development & authoring experience.
- Experience of working in a technical project management role with a track record of successful delivery.
- Proven experience of stakeholder management at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base.
- Ability to manage significant risks and issues.
- Methodical, detailed approach to work.
- Strong negotiation and adaptability skills(Desirable).
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- System Integration experience.