The Bailey’s Hotel London is seeking an experienced Breakfast Supervisor who will be responsible for assisting the F&B Manager in providing efficient, friendly and quality service.
As Breakfast Supervisor your key responsibilities include:
- Check the staff for punctuality, correct appearance and display of name badge.
- Passing on duties within the working team on the day to day, by splitting them up between staff.
- Train staff to ensure a high standard in service is maintained at all times.
- Motivate and praise
- Deal with complaints and ensure guest’s wishes are met.
- Report any guest feedback to F&B Manager and Duty Manager on duty.
As Breakfast Supervisor, the essential skills required:
Previous outstanding experience as a Breakfast Supervisor is preferable.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- High attention to details
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
If you feel that you have what it takes to be a Breakfast Supervisor at The Bailey’s Hotels London then apply by forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to the link below.
We offer a benefits package including:
· Meals Provided on Duty
· Employee Discounted Accommodation
· Employee Discount on Food & Beverage and Hotel Restaurants
· Friends and Family, (discounted) Accommodation Rate
· Season Ticket Loan Scheme
· Length of Service related holiday scheme
· Uniform (Laundry / Dry Cleaning for Uniform)
· Long Service Awards
· Employee of the Month / Year
· Recommend a Friend Scheme
· Subsidised Car Parking (if available)
…. As well as real opportunities to develop and gain promotion within the industry.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
About the Hotel
The Bailey’s Hotel London is located in the heart of London’s fashionable South Kensington and on the doorstep of Gloucester Road underground station. The iconic Victorian townhouse offers guests a unique combination of traditional British charm and contemporary style, as well as a fascinating history and legendary hospitality.
All of the guest rooms are elegantly designed and beautifully furnished, each decorated in one of four unique themes: City Gent, Henley Regatta & The Thames, Kensington & The Great Exhibition, and Kew Gardens. With a distinctive look and feel, the Junior and Signature suites are full of character and are traditionally British in décor and style, and offer a number of unique features.
About the Group
Millennium Hotels and Resorts owns and operates a portfolio of over 120 hotels worldwide. In Europe, our 24 hotels provide the perfect gateway to explore landmark locations, with many iconic attractions and business hubs close by.
Properties under the group are placed into three collections; Leng’s Collection, Millennium Collection, Copthorne Collection and The Biltmore Mayfair. Each collection has its own distinct personality, character and clearly defined hotel brands within it; tailored to suit different types of guests.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
To improve compliance with identity document validation, successful applicants will provide their right to work in UK which will be verified using Trust ID Scanners and Software.