Hello, we are recruiting
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Sensormatic Solutions helps retailers deliver frictionless personalized experiences by powering accurate decision-making across the enterprise. We make connections and bridge gaps across retail enterprises to deliver critical, real-time insights into inventory, shoppers, associates and the retail environment. We protect assets and people by helping to ensure a safe and secure environment throughout the entire customer journey. Our connected, scalable solutions and strategic insights enable retailers to confidently move into the future, bringing together online, mobile and in-store shopping for easy, personalized, enhanced experiences that shoppers love. We help retailers to anticipate change before it happens, so merchandise is available, associates are informed and empowered, and shoppers can safely engage with flexibility and ease.
What you will do
The Dispatch and Logistics Manager is responsible for supervising the administrative activity to achieve the SLAs of the company’s installations and services. For this, they will manage the three areas of scheduling, logistics and technical administration that support the technical force in field. Their activity is directly related to the achievement of the SLAs, having to design in constant improvement the necessary processes for each area.
Backoffice – Scheduling
- Generation of creative/efficient schedules
- Carry out regular shift reviews and making recommendations to Senior Management Team for changes that drive improvement
- Managing the relationship with our installation and service partners
- Ad-hoc planning in order to address performance impacting occurrences
- Strive for ‘Right First Time’ installs
- To manage real time service levels and work in partnership with operational management in order to deliver a high level of customer service
- Accurately collating of all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts are optimised and appropriate actions are taken
- Provide valuable feedback to stakeholders based on trends to ensure process optimisation
- Ad hoc tasks to support the business
Backoffice – Logistics
- Place PO´s and ensure material deliveries materials appropriate locations.
- Manage repair RMA’s.
- Perform shipping operations.
- Manage counter service.
- Inventory control of existing projects on a weekly basis.
- Inventory Control Analyst, for material counting.
Backoffice – Technical Administration
- Preparation of Quotes for services
- Billing customers for services
- Communicate with clients regarding financial/administrative issues
- Prepare customers activity monthly reports
How you will do it
- Lead, motivate and develop the Back Office team according to Customer Service philosophy and targets
- Responsible for standardizing and simplifying the Back Office activity;
- Develop, manage and update the working procedure and guidelines related to Back Office processes;
- Schedule and allocate to team members tasks and activities to meet Customer Service KPI’s
- Direct participation in strategy implementation together with direct supervisor
- Develop and maintain working relationships with the managers across the organization to effectively and efficiently manage team workload
What we are looking for
- Experience either in Customer Service or Ops
- Experience in leading teams
- Experience as SAP SD user ( Sales & Delivery module)
- Educated to degree level
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specially MS Office Excel
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good leadership skills and the ability to motivate and train employees
- Able to work in a team and stressful conditions
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. Dedicated to protecting the environment, we deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers, and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, we are the power behind our customers’ mission.
Our leading portfolio of building technology and solutions includes some of the most trusted names in the industry, such as Tyco®, York®, Metasys®, Ruskin®, Titus®, Frick®, Penn®, Sabroe®, Simplex®, Ansul®, and Grinnell®; SENSORMATIC Solutions.