Hello, we are hiring.
Job Title: Administrator
Temp 3 months
Hours: 9am – 5pm , 2 days a week, you can choose your days Monday – Friday
Location – Runcorn WA7
Main Duties include:
- Sign people in out of site
- Checking timesheets and approving them
- Admin duties
- Demonstrate and maintain high standards of customer care
- Ability to input, extract and interpret information from manual and computerised information sources
- Work as an effective team member
Qualifications and Key Skills:
- Proficient in using all standard Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Email etc.)
- Excellent telephone manner, being polite and courteous at all times
- A team player who is able to confidently interact with others, but who is also able to work independently
- Logical thinker with good organisation and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
If you are interested in the role and believe this is something for you please click apply with CV below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.