Hello, we are hiring.
Self-employed field sales role (commission only, unlimited earning potential)
Calling all super-skilled sales professionals and entrepreneurs! The future of payments is here. And we need your help to sell it.
The card payments industry needed a breath of fresh air. So we got to work.
We listened to businesses’ wants and needs, their problems and pains – and as a result created something truly transformative. Something that would really fly off the shelves for our field sales squad.
Say hello to Dojo. The card machine solution built specifically with business-owners in mind.
With our own product built from scratch, we’ve evolved into a dynamic, product-led company, and we’re constantly raising the bar thanks to our customers.
And with your sales wisdom, Dojo can give businesses everywhere the tools they truly want.
Want to be part of something incredible? We’ll provide the building blocks to take you from field sales professional to proud owner of a business empire.
You’ll have the chance to build your own business from the ground up. It’ll be challenging, but Bezos, Branson and Gates didn’t create their empires overnight. We’ll supply the building blocks; all you need is passion, dedication – and a little bit of charm.
We’re looking for experienced sales professionals who can get under the skin of one of the UK’s most comprehensive payment solution offers – then show business owners just what they might be missing without it. But we’ll make it easy.
With next-gen card machines, easy-access business funding, integrated payments and a network of over 600 ePOS partners, you’ll have all the tools you need to make deal after deal. And, with speedy customer onboarding, you’ll be able to take your earning power to the next level, too.
- Average commission of £320 per deal
- Residual payments every month – as you grow your business you’ll unlock continuous earnings from every account you bring on, for as long as they’re a customer, with no further work from you
- Freedom of being self-employed, working your own hours and managing your own patch
- Full training – fully online training course with plenty of additional support throughout your time with us
- A short sales cycle and daily settlement of your commissions
What we look for
- A desire to drive your sales career forward – some experience of payment or financial products can be beneficial, but not essential
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A desire and hunger to close deals
- The confidence to deal with decision-makers
- A consultative approach
Ready to take on a new sales challenge? If you’ve got a passion for people, sales and tech, we’d love to hear from you.
We will be hosting a webinar with our Sales Director and some of our top sellers every day. After you apply, you’ll receive an e-mail inviting you to join us one of those where they will be able to give more insight into the opportunity and answer any questions you have directly.