Hello, we are hiring,
Natures Way Foods began in 1994, when the Langmead brothers set up a small bagged salad operation. Their big idea was to combine the freshest lettuce with the latest food manufacturing technology. Since then, we’ve grown by expanding our customer base and moving into new fresh, convenient categories and product areas.
Our culture is inclusive, and our people are diverse spanning 29 different languages. We operate four manufacturing facilities capable of producing over 326m units per year. Building on previous success, this year is set to be another exceptional year for our organisation. It is an exciting time to join Natures Way Foods as we are expanding our production lines and there is genuine opportunity to develop your skills and progress within the organisation.
To meet an increasing demand for our products, we have opportunities for Manufacturing Operatives to join our production team.
We operate a rotational shift pattern covering days and nights from 7 to 7. You will work a total of 14 days over a 28 day period.
In addition to your salary you will be paid shift allowance of £1000pa.
You would be working as follows;
Week 1 – Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Week 2 – Wednesday & Thursday
Setting up and operation of specialised production machinery, ensuring each machine is running effectively and safely at all times
Ensuring our customer orders are met to our high standards of quality
Ensuring all safety and compliance procedures are maintained accurately and consistently
Working with line managers to continuously improve processes and procedures
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Can work under pressure and to hard deadlines
- Basic numeracy and literacy skills
- A dynamic and flexible attitude and can solve problems
- Values working within a team
- Willing an open to learning new things
- Previous experience of machine operating, or food production/processing would be an advantage
What you will need to Join Nature’s Way Foods
You will need to be able to provide acceptable proof of Identification and a Right to work within the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Permanent Full-time shift positions
- Overtime available
- Free on-site parking
- Immediate starts available
- Modern facilities
- Ongoing learning and development programme
- No experience is required.