Role:- Auditor- Management Systems
Location:- Remote with regular travel
Salary:- Competitive salary & car allowance or company car
We are hiring now.
Benefits:- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday, 6% EE/6% ER pension, long term service reward, paid volunteer days, enhanced maternity/paternity leave and flexible hybrid working
I have a number of fantastic opportunities for Management system Auditors to join a rapidly growing Global testing company. This role will involve undertaking management system audits supporting clients across the UK and Ireland with audits being conducted remote and on customers sites so there will be regular travel involved, with company car OR car allowance included with the role.
Work life balance is an important aspect of our client’s culture, so they will aim to limit travel as much as possible and provide you with an ‘admin day’ one day of the week so that you can keep on top of your workload so when you are not ‘out and about on the road’ you will be able to work from home. Additionally, a professional development scheme will be provided as well to help you with your career development.
- Undertake audits remotely or at the clients’ sites- this will involve some overnight stays when required.
- Ensure that the audit schedules are delivered in line with the targets.
- Complete the audit reports and administration
- Maintain regular reporting and communication with the client to ensure objectives are met on time and budget.
- Experience working within the timber, paper, construction, or related industry
- Auditor qualified- OHSAS or successful completion of QMS or EMS
- Health and Safety or Environmental Qualification (NEBOSH or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of either NHSS, ISO 27001 or ISO 50001
- Good IT skills and knowledge of systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Confident and ability to be firm when required.
- Be willing to travel with the role alongside overnight stays. There is also the possibility of overseas work in the future.