I am looking to speak with a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer situated in Leeds with around 1-2 years’ experience to join a dynamic multi-disciplinary civil engineering consultancy, taking large scale complex projects from inception through to completion.
As a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer you will be supporting the growing Geo-Environmental team across the Yorkshire region, and will be delivering projects from inception through to completion across various sectors such as residential high rise projects as well as commercial and industrial projects.
Your responsibilities as a Graduate Geo-Environmental Engineer will involve both Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental assessment of sites and undertaking ground risk assessments, production of phase 1 desk studies and risk assessments, phase 2 factual and interpretive reporting, geotechnical design reports and remediation method statements.
Expertise regarding the following core skills are expected:
- You will possess a BEng in Geology or a related discipline
- An MSc in Engineering Geology or Geotechnical engineering is desirable
- Good written and verbal communication when preparing desk studies, GIR’s and GDR’s
- Scoping and organising of ground investigations
- Experience using GeoStudio, WALLAP, Cat and Genny
- Preparation of geotechnical specifications for construction works
If you would like more information on this opportunity do not hesitate to contact Louis Norton at Calibre Search Manchester on 0161 660 2360
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.