Hiring: Clearance and Cleaning Operative
Role: Clearance and Cleaning Operative
Salary: £22672.00 + Van + Fuel Card + Benefits
Hours: 40 per week (Monday to Friday)
We have a small number of opportunities to join our Clearance and Cleaning Operative Team, covering the North West.
We are looking for applications from candidates living near to Preston, to be able to cover these areas.
What’s in it for me?
- Annual salary of £22672.00
- company van and fuel card
- all tools and equipment required to perform the role, along with PPE and uniform
- 20 days holiday, plus 3 days to be used between Christmas & New Year, so you can spend time with your family
- pension scheme
- Cashback Health Plan (where you submit receipts to be reimbursed for things like dental check ups)
- plus many more!
What will I be responsible for doing?
As a Clearance & Cleaning Operative, you will….
- undertake property clearance work
- low maintenance gardening works
- experience of delivering services in a customer focused environment
- live within the North West, reasonably close to Preston
- be passionate about going the extra mile to provide an outstanding customer service
And what would make me stand out from the crowd?
To be a successful as a Clearance & Cleaning Operative, here at YHG, you will ….
- have a full UK Driving License
- knowledge of the Environmental cleaning sectors and industry best practice
- basic health and safety knowledge in a repairs environment demonstrate empathy to young people, providing them with a safe, supportive and welcoming environment
- be resilient, flexible and enthusiastic.
- be Innovative and creative in your ways of working
This role is really suited to someone who likes to manage their own diary and caseload, and enjoys interacting with lots of people on a daily basis.
For more detail on the role, please review the role profile available by visiting the vacancy on our website – www.yourhousinggroup.co.uk/careers
And who are Your Housing Group?
Your Housing Group is a registered social landlord helping people at every stage of life to live in quality homes they can afford.
As one of the North’s sector-leading landlords, we are proud to play our role in tackling the UK’s housing crisis by continually reinvesting in our 29,000 properties and tailoring our services to meet the diverse needs of our customers. We also build over 1,000 new homes each year.
We’re an employer of choice, over 88% of colleagues here recommend us as a ‘great place to work’.
This role is eligible for a Standard DBS check under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (i.e. it involves certain activities in relation to children and/or adults).
Closing date: 15th December 2022
Applicants are advised that in the event of receiving a high number of applications, we may close this vacancy early.
Your Housing Group values diversity and encourages applications from all communities. Your Housing Group operates a Guaranteed Interview Scheme for tenants or anyone who resides in a Your Housing Group property. It also operates the scheme for any applicants who declare they have a disability. Those applicants who meet the minimum requirements for the role as set out in the advert and role profile will be guaranteed an interview. Some roles may be subject to probity checks which will override the scheme where a potential conflict of interest or a probity matter has been identified. YHG1